Terms and Conditions
This website, https://www.kmfg.co.jp/ (the "Site"), is jointly operated by Kansai Mirai Financial Group, Inc., Kansai Mirai Bank,Limited, and The Minato Bank, Ltd. (collectively referred to below as the "Site Operators") or their agent(s). Please read the terms, conditions and disclaimers below before using the Site. By using the Site, you signify your assent to the following.
Terms and Conditions
Purpose of the Site
The purpose of the information posted on the Site is the provision of information related to the Site Operators and other group companies, and is not investment solicitation. We ask for users to make any investment-related decisions at their own discretion.
Disclaimer about Forward-Looking Statements
The Site contains statements regarding future business results and so on. The statements are not guarantees that future business results will be achieved as stated, and contain risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ due to business environment changes and so on.
The purpose of the Site is the provision of information to shareholders, investors, customers, and so on, and as such, a wide range of information, including press releases for media organizations, etc. is posted.
The press releases and so on posted on the Site may contain information that constitutes a “material fact” as defined in Financial Instruments and Exchange Act Article 166. Please note that if you view a press release or the like that contains a material fact and then buy, sell, or otherwise trade the stock, etc. of a relevant company or its subsidiaries within 12 hours of the said material fact’s disclosure in accordance with the stipulations of the Ordinance for Enforcement of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, you may be violating the provisions of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act due to so-called insider trading.
None of the Site’s content (information, trademarks, designs, etc.) may be used, reproduced, or altered without permission.
The Site Operators and other group companies shall not accept any responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages that have arisen from acts, etc. undertaken by users of the Site based on information posted on the Site.
Operation of the Site may be suspended or the Site’s content may be modified without prior notice. The Site Operators and other group companies shall not accept any responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages that have arisen from such suspension of operation or modification of content.
In order to prevent problems related to the Site such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage, initiatives to enhance security shall be carried out in an ongoing manner.
Environment of Use
|Windows||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Chrome latest version, Firefox latest version|
|Macintosh||Safari latest version|
|iPhone (iOS 7.0 or later)||Safari latest version|
|Android (Android 4.1 or later)||Standard browser|
Viewing PDF Files
The Site may use pdf files for some cases such as for disclosing information. Adobe Acrobat Reader (Adobe Systems Incorporated) is required for viewing PDF files. You can download the reader by clicking the link below.Downloading the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Notice regarding cookies and web beacons (clear GIFs)
- *1.A cookie is a data file transferred to and stored on a user's computer or other access device via the user's browser when the user accesses a cookie-enabled site. If the user accesses the site again, the cookie enables the site's server to identify the access device by associating it with records of its previous visit(s) to the site.
- *2.A web beacon (clear GIF) is a small, invisible image embedded in a webpage or HTML e-mail. When a user views the webpage or e-mail, the web beacon prompts the content server to generate a record of the viewing session.
- 2.Users may reject cookies by changing their browsers' settings, but please be advised that doing so may render some of the Site's functions inaccessible and prevent some sites from displaying properly. Some web beacons can be disabled by rejecting the cookies associated with them.
Link to the Site
Display of linked webpages
Users can link the Sites to theirs by displaying on their sites such as ‘this links to a Kansai Mirai Financial Group webpage.’ Please avoid misperception of other Site users by clearly stating that the link source and the linked webpages of Kansai Mirai Financial Group are different things. The Kansai Mirai Financial Group expressly disclaim any and all obligation and liability for any damage compensation and the like.
Webpages at link sources
We do not accept to display the Site within the frame of the link sources.
Inappropriate content and display to set links
We do not accept links with the content and the display including the below.
- 1.To be offensive to public order and morals
- 2.To impair credit and honor of Kansai Mirai Financial Group’s customers, shareholders and employees
- 3.To provide misperception as if the link sources are in a special relationship with Kansai Mirai Financial Group and each Site operating bank.
- 4.To aim at the links themselves as selling points for commercial gain
- 5.Other things equivalent to the above
Webpages at link destination
Be advised that the URL of link destination may be altered without an advance notice. Users can set links to the Site accordance to the above terms and conditions.